Top 10 Mistakes Students Should Avoid during PMP® Certification Exam
1. Don’t get Stuck. Move On. Don’t spend much time on any PMP Certification Questions. Each Questions carry same weightage.
2. Don’t miss any questions in PMP Certification exam. There is no negative marking. Attempt all questions at any cost.
3. Keep tap on time that you have spent after 20 Questions. In every half hr, minimum 30 questions should be attempted
4. If you can’t find answers any questions in first attempt, choose best option by applying eliminating wrong answers method or apply 50-50 formula. You can get more about these method - Click here
5. If you are not sure answers of any questions, please mark as Flagged for Review, which you can look into in last 20 minutes of exam.
6. Keep at least 15-20 minutes for reviewing those questions which you had flagged as Review.
7. Don’t attempt to review all questions. Review only those questions which you had flagged as review.
8. Can’t find any questions to answer? Look for familiar words and phrases. Read though questions slowly and think about how can answer them.
9. Don’t be tired. You should practice Minimum 4 Mock test and continuously sit and give exam. Just Focus on PMP Questions during Exam.
10. Never Leave Exam early. If you had left out time, please use that time for reviewing those questions which you had marked as Review.
"PMP®","PMI®", "PMI-ACP®" and "PMBOK®" are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.